Sometimes I wish someone would have told me,
1) That I will miss those assignments, quizzes, midsems, classes and exams that actually made me frustrated for 4 years :-)
2) That People won’t be that nice in this outside world. You will rarely find people who will do something for you without expecting anything in return. Unlike my best buddies helped me to cheat in exams.
3) That I will never find 10 guys to have Cricket match in Basketball ground.
4) That Beer at OAT with few batchmates tastes better than in a Bar.
5) That I will die to organize new fests/events in campus again.
6) That Food of “Bajpai Dhaba” at 3 AM tastes far better than at Italian restaurant.
7) That there won’t be Tuesdays when I used to shout “Aaj to Lab nahi hai”. Everyday will be of same hours.
8) That I won’t be as crazy as I was. Every decision will depend on many more things apart from just my craziness.
9) That I have to learn to dress up properly for few meetings instead of my usual style in chappals.
10) That Everyday will be fucking challenging.
P.S. : This shapeless soul tweet at @sbaghla